Red Double Sketch Heart

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Independence Day, Malaysia!

Freak Out!:
OMG! It's Malaysian's 54th year of Independence!
*Shuffling, shuffling!*

And for this, I am writing a letter for my dear country.
*Ehem*
Malaysia, Happy 54th Independence Day.
I love you because you've provided me a lot of things.
Protection, prosperity, luxury, peace.
Without you, where would I be?
You've developed from time to time.
And I try to be a good citizen for you.
So that foreigners would be jealous of how GREAT Malaysia is.
When I hear foreigners speaking Malay or say the word Malaysia, I became thrilled!
And I love you that much.
I know I don't show you enough love by hanging the flags and all.
But do I need to show it that way?
I love you every single day.
And I live for you, to serve you one day.
Isn't that enough.
Well, it is to me.
And I'll prove it to you.
I know I mumble about some things that I DON'T like.
But I say nothing but the truth, right?
Besides, I say it with the hope that those who listen will change.
Is that bad?
I hope it's not.
Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri.
Lebih baik di negeri sendiri, right?
I didn't know what it meant.
Until now.
And I hope I will always remember that :)
I think I've said enough.
I don't need to tell everyone everything.
I know Allah knows how I feel :D
I think that's it.
I really wanna do a report on my Eid-Ul Fitri.
But it is 12.21 am right now so, later okay?

Happy Independence Day, Malaysia!
Let It Go...
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 00:25 / 0 comments


« Older posts Newer posts»



Copyright ©. Layout by OhMissLinda.
Please view with Google Chrome in a screen resolution of 1280 x 800.
Picture from: Tumblr All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.